I hope everyone has enjoyed a wonderful summer! As we get ready to begin, just a few reminders and some information before we start in August.
- New students will have orientation on Monday, August 9 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided. On Tuesday, August 10, new students will go through their regular class schedule. Homeroom begins in 7:40 a.m. and classes will end at regular time for students to return to their homeschool for afternoon classes.
- REMINDER: New SVGS STEM programs are expected to self-enroll in ALEKS (adaptive on-line math review program) and complete the initial assessment (“Knowledge Check”) by no later than June 21. Instructions for enrolling in ALEKS were emailed to students and parents. Please contact Lee Ann Whitesell at email@example.com or 245-5088 if you did not receive them. SVGS will offer 2 math resource sessions a week – 1 in-person (Mondays 10-11 am) and 1 virtual (Thursdays 2-3 pm) beginning June 21. Students are asked to sign-up 24 hours prior for tutoring as needed. Click here to sign-up https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FhWCsHg_bkCgC1ckQ1tYdmR9vMzi_4bsfy2tzffMWLM/edit#gid=0
- Returning students will begin on Wednesday, August 11. Homeroom begins at 7:40 a.m.
- Invoices for fees and dual enrollment tuition will be mailed by July 5. Please click here for more information regarding fees and tuition.
- Please visit the “Parent” section for information regarding Emergency Care for your student or use the following link: 2021-22 Emergency Care Form – Google Forms
We are excited and look forward to the 2021-22 year!