The Shenandoah Valley Governor’s School is a regional school serving 240 juniors and seniors from seven public high schools in Augusta County, Staunton, and Waynesboro. Students attend this shared day, intensive, and selective program in the sciences or in the arts and humanities.
Applications and resumes are now being accepted for the following opening for the 2019 – 2020 school year.
Psychology Adjunct – SHENANDOAH VALLEY GOVERNOR’S SCHOOL
Qualifications for the position include:
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in the field of Psychology or related field with 18 graduate credit hours of Psychology required
- Teaching Experience required
- Interest in providing students intensive knowledge and experience in the field of psychology
- Interest in teaching topics or courses such as general psychology, human growth and development, neuropsychology, or social psychology preferred
- Duties include teaching one course per semester and maintaining 4-5 hours of class and office hours on campus per week each semester.
- Interest in working with gifted students in a unique learning community is preferred
Persons interested should send a resume no later than July 31, 2019 to:
Persons interested in either of these position should complete the on-line application form at Job Board, Augusta County Public Schools Personnel Department www.augusta.k12.va.us. A cover letter and resume should be sent no later than July 31, 2019 to:
Lee Ann Whitesell, Program Director
Shenandoah Valley Governor’s School
49 Hornet Road
Fishersville, Va., 22939
Fax (540) 886-6476
THE AUGUSTA COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL DIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER