The Shenandoah Valley Governor’s School is a regional school serving 240 juniors and seniors from seven public high schools in Augusta County, Staunton, and Waynesboro. Students attend this shared day, intensive, and selective program in the sciences or in the arts and humanities.
Applications and resumes are now being accepted for the following opening for the 2019 – 2020 school year.
For more information click on the position above or see below.
Mathematics Teacher – SHENANDOAH VALLEY GOVERNOR’S SCHOOL
Qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Mathematics or related field such as Computer Science or Engineering (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Interest in providing students experience in research and advanced technologies
- Interest in professional growth and continuous learning to develop new areas of expertise
- Teaching Experience preferred
- Qualify for a Virginia Teaching License
- 210 day teaching contract, salary and benefits aligned with Augusta County Schools pay scale.
Persons interested in either of these position should complete the on-line application form at Job Board, Augusta County Public Schools Personnel Department www.augusta.k12.va.us. A cover letter and resume should be sent no later than June 15, 2019 to:
Lee Ann Whitesell, Program Director
Shenandoah Valley Governor’s School
49 Hornet Road
Fishersville, Va., 22939
Fax (540) 886-6476
THE AUGUSTA COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL DIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER