2017-18 Dual Enrollment Information
The following SVGS classes are offered as dual enrolled with BRCC:
If you are currently registered for one of these dual enrollment courses for 2017-18, please submit information to SVGS regarding your BRCC ID and eligibility status by clicking on this link and completing the SVGS/ BRCC Dual Enrollment Form.
To complete the form, you will need to:
1. APPLY BRCC if you have not already done so. If you have not applied to BRCC, please click here for admissions below to obtain a number.
NOTE: If you previously took a BRCC class at SVGS or have taken a placement test at SVGS, I do have your BRCC ID #.
2. REPORT your BRCC ID # (EMPLID) in the form above in order to register your for the DE class.
3. BE ELIGIBLE.
NOTE: Every SVGS student currently registered for DE Physics and DE Humanities, DE Intro to Theater and DE Art History for 2017-18 is eligible for those courses based on previous test scores as of 7/1/2017.
NOTE: For DE Calculus, all students must take the BRCC Calculus placement test or have completed DE Pre-Calculus.
- If you took the placement test at SVGS, I have your information.
- If you took the placement test at BRCC or your homeschool, please provide the information in the form above.
- If you did not take DE PRe-Calculus OR have not taken the placement test, please contact Lee Ann Whitesell, Director at email@example.com.
The eligibility criteria is listed below for reference.
The following SVGS classes are offered as dual enrolled with JMU:
Student enrolled in these SVGS courses who wish to received dual enrollment credit will receive instructions for registration with JMU from their teacher once the course has started in August.