The following SVGS classes are offered as dual enrolled with BRCC:
If you are currently registered for one of these dual enrollment courses for 2018-19, please submit information to SVGS regarding your BRCC ID and eligibility status by clicking on the link and completing the SVGS/ BRCC Dual Enrollment Form.
To complete the form, you will need to:
1. APPLY BRCC if you have not already done so. If you have not applied to BRCC, please click here for instructions to apply.
2. REPORT your BRCC ID # in the form above in order to register your for the DE class. If you previously took a BRCC class at SVGS or have taken a placement test at SVGS, I have your BRCC ID #.
3. BE ELIGIBLE. Every SVGS student currently registered for DE Physics, DE Humanities, DE Intro to Theater, and DE Art History for 2018-19 is eligible for those courses based on previous test scores as of 7/1/2017.
NOTE: For DE Calculus, all students must take the BRCC Calculus placement test OR have completed DE Pre-Calculus.
- If you took the placement test at SVGS, I have your information.
- If you took the placement test at BRCC or your homeschool, please provide the information in the form above.
- If you took DE Pre-Calculus at your homeschool, please provide the information in the form above.
- If you have questions, please contact Lee Ann Whitesell, Director at email@example.com.
The eligibility criteria is listed below for reference.
The following SVGS classes are offered as dual enrolled with JMU:
Student enrolled in these SVGS courses who wish to received dual enrollment credit will receive instructions from their teacher once the course has started in August.