Please see information below and click on links below regarding orientation, student forms, important dates, tuition, etc.
- NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION – Orientation will be held August 10-13, 2015 and is mandatory for all new SVGS students.
- STUDENT FORMS -There are many necessary forms for current and new students. We apologize for the necessity for you to fill out many of these forms at both SVGS and your high school, but we also need the information! For your convenience, these forms are located below. They can be downloaded, completed and signed before school begins. Copies of forms are also available at SVGS.
- TUITION/FEES INFORMATION – An invoice for tuition and fees for the 2015-2016 school year was mailed July 13, 2015. Tuition and fees for first semester are due August 19. Payment plans are acceptable. With a payment plan, please be advised that all first semester fees must be paid in full by Novemeber 15.
- SVGS CALENDAR 2015-16
- Important Upcoming Events
- August 20 – “Back to School” night for Arts & Humanities students and parents @ 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
August 24 – Parent Support Advisory Council Meeting (PSAC) @5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
August 24 – “Back to School” night for STEM students and parents @6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
September 7 – Labor Day Holiday (NO school)
- SVGS CALENDAR 2016-2017(tentative)
- SVGS Student Handbook 2015-16
- SVGS 2014-15 YEARBOOK and NEWS (pending)
* Please check our website regularly and follow us on Facebook or Twitter to keep up with SVGS events, important information and the work of our students.