As we complete the 2nd six weeks, we are fast approaching the end of SVGS’s first semester. SVGS will have exams in December 9-13. Please click SVGS EXAM SCHEDULE Fall, 2013 to see the exam schedule for the week of 12/9.
A few reminders so you may prepare and plan appropriately:
1. Attendance during exam week is critical. If there is an unexpected emergency or significant illness on an exam day, parents are expected to call and provide written documentation for the absence. Tardies and early dismissals should be avoided during this week. Exams missed due to illness cannot be made up without a doctor’s note. Only absences due to emergencies or exceptional circumstances will be excused during exams.
2. Students will remain in their exam room during the entire morning. Students may not leave an exam block early. Do not plan appointments during the exam block “after you finish your exam”. You need to be focused on one thing that morning – showing what you have learned through your performance on your exams.
3. If you have 4 classes or mixed programs(AH/STEM), please review the exam schedule and talk with your teacher regarding your schedule.
4. After exams. winter seminar will begin on Dec. 16. More information will be forthcoming.
5. SVGS will begin classes for 2nd semester on Jan. 6.
Please let me know how we may assist and best wishes to students in the coming weeks.